Sunday 28 September 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED....BY VICKY

I'VE BEEN TAGGED
... by Vicky,should i thank you...lol,only joking Vicky, Thank you.The rules are:-

1: Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2: Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3: Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4: Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well here we go....my hubby would be better writing this about me,than me...lol
1:Love chocolate,and have to have my daily fix of at least one bar of some sort each day,i'm a size 10,but my hubby say's i should be double that with the amount i eat.
2:I'm terrified of heights,i don't even like getting on a pair of step ladders...but love getting on a plane...but i suppose thats alittle different.
3:I don't always think before i speak,i tend to be very up front with people and sometimes this doesn't go down too well,but i expect the same from other people,can't stand liar's and b*********S,see what i mean,perhaps i shouldn't have put this....lol
4:Like my own company,perhaps thats got alot to do with fact No 3,i'm not painting myself too good here am i ?
5:Not keen on the Soaps,hubby likes them more than i do.
6:I would rather give than receive,i always get embarassed when i'm given a gift and somehow it makes me feel sad or should i say touched and normally end up crying,now i'm embarassed for telling you all that...lol
7:I have one regret,i have only one son,who is now 25,and being an only child myself always longed for a big family,but somethings are not meant to be....so now i'm hoping eventually to have loads of grandchildren.
Well sorry to have bored and depressed you all,hopfully when i tag my seven they will be alittle more interesting,i would like to tag the following seven:-

BECKY,SUE,SANDRA,JACQUI,STACEY,KERRY and CHRIS

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks sandra, hmmm really jealous about the size 10 though...lol

sue
xx

Deb said...

loved reading this, made me chuckle!