Friday 26 June 2009

DT FOR DU2DS #13....SKETCH BY KIM....


Well it's that time of the week again..it's Friday.it's 5 to 5 and it's Crackerjack,couldn't resist that...lol,and if you're as old as me you'll know where i'm coming from! no it mean's it's time for another dare at DU2DS....this week we have a lovely sketch for you to follow by one of the DT Kim,thanks Kim i enjoyed working with this :0).
I've used one of Chris's (Sketching Stamper) images "Perfume Bottles),you can purchase this along with many other lovely images from HERE.When i first saw this image i knew exactly what i wanted to do with it,i think that happens with some images and it's great when it does!,i didn't want to add colour to it so just went over the lines and shading with a black Prisma,then cut the image out and raised it from the nestie panel with silicone gel.I've added glitter to two of the bottles,a pearl and adhesive gems to the others.I've used DCWV glittered card "The Alphabet Stack",the sentiment is WOJ and the tulle,hatpins and roses all from stash.
Well that's about it folks,hope you will all come and join us this week,and thanks to all who took up the dare last week,you all created some fabulous scene's.....have a lovely day,
Take care,
San x

20 comments:

Victoria said...

Ooooh gorgeous card San. Love the monochromatic theme and the tulle is fab!!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Judith said...

wow, super! very very gorgeous card.

Stacey said...

Blimey San, this is gorgeous! So original, love it.

Have a good weekend my lovely ~x~

annemarie said...

ooh my this card is so gorgeous

hugs Annemarie

mueppi said...

Wow.... San
what a gorgeous card!
Hugs Gisela

debby4000 said...

Wish I could say I'm too young to remember crackerjack but I can not tell a lie.
Fabulous card do love the striking black and white, brilliant.
luv
Debby

Beccy said...

Love this card the tulle looks brilliant great finishing touch

Beccy x

Unknown said...

oh really precious and so brilliante.
have a nice weekend,
hugs, bea

Lori said...

You card is absolutely beautiful.

BA said...

this is fantastic san, absolut fabulous!!!
xoxox BA

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Sandra,what a BEAUTIFUL card,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Carole said...

Stunning card Sandra, what a fabulous creation.
Hugs
Carole x

cats whiskers said...

Wow dear this is so elegant an d such fabulous images from Chris, Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Saskia said...

Very elegant!!

Saskia :)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

stunning card san. janex

CraftyC said...

Hiya San, now wasn't Stewpot the host of Crackerjack, may be wrong, may even have to google. And there was me thinking I was a young mum lol. Stunning card and great effect.
Clairex

Ila said...

This card is So Gorgeous!! the layout and colors are stunning!!..Hugs, Ila

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card San! The black background behind your image is really perfect. I really must remember to do that. The little pearls on your image look so lovely.

Hugs,
Larissa

Chris said...

My mouth really dropped when I saw your card for this week's challenge San, it's outstanding, very beautiful and elegant. I would never have thought to do this with this image, the impact is incredible, you're so talented! I love the monochromatic scheme and the gems are quite perfect for the bottles. Love the tulle and roses too. LOL re Crackerjack, I remember it only too well unfortunately although it did clash with Blue Peter I seem to remember and BP usually won :O. Take care, Chris xx

Bev said...

Out-of-this-world!!! Absolutely gorgeous and I am so gobsmacked!!! x