Monday 3 August 2009

STAMP WITH FUN...CUTE DAISY MAY...FRIDAY SKETCHERS.

Well Monday's rolled round yet again which means it's time to share two DT cards with you.....the first for Stamp With Fun,this week we have a sketch for you by our GD Domi,fab sketch to work with,thank you Domi.
I've used a new image "Darn It" i treated myself to last week by the very talented Mo Manning,you will find this and some more gorgeous images here at Digital Pencil.I've coloured it using Copic's and Prisma's.The papers are Dovecraft "Charcoal Prints".The sentiment a play on words was computer generated us Bradly Hand font.Ribbon,buttons and needle from stash.
Just a close up of the image.

The sceond card i've got to share with you is my DT card for Cute Daisy May...the theme this week "CHRISTMAS",now this was just the kickstart i need to get cracking early with my Chrimbo cards!This is such an adorable image of Linnie's...it's taken from "SHEET 57",this is just the perfect sheet for your Christmas cards,combination of two boys and two girls all gorgeous and fantastic value at £1.99,you will find this and so many more must haves HERE.
I've used Copics and Prisma's as my colouring medium ,the paper and sentiment are Anna Griffin and gems from ever growing stash mountain!
I've followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers which this week it's by DT Jeanette,i loved working with this and will definately be using this layout again....thank you Jeanette.
Well all that's left to say is we had a bumper week last week on both challenges,a big THANK YOU to all who joined in and hope you can all make it again this week,look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations.
Hope you all have a lovely day,
Take care
San x


17 comments:

Rach said...

two fantastic cards Sandra. awesome colouration and detail. hugs rachxx

Victoria said...

Beautiful cards San. I adore these Mo Manning sketches. I've seen a lot of them around but it's the first time I've seen this one! He reminds me of my FIL with his skinny legs! Lol! Have a great day!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Di said...

These are both fabulous i love these mo manning images too!

Great cards

hugs DI xx

Poppy said...

lovely cards,love the christmas one.
poppy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards but my fave has to be the fabulous black and white one its stunning.
luv
Debby

Chrissie said...

Just gorgeous Sandra!

Anonymous said...

Two really great cards San, love them both
Ann x

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous cards San and lovely colouring, love the papers and designs, just beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Sandra,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Yummy cards San, I love the the monochrome theme on the first card and the image is brill, it really made me laugh lol! Cute little Daisy May card and fab traditional colours, love them both, hope you are OK and that your Mum is on the mend :) Donna

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi San,hope you and yours are ok , I've been busy lately so not as much blogging, I've just got on a new digi stamp dt .Your cards are wonderful, darn it is so unusual and you have handleed the image perfectly. Your daisy christmas card is so cute, with her little cubby cheeks, I think she's eaten all the christmas pud...lol..janex

Juls said...

brilliant collection of cards! love the first one!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card San, love them both so much, think the cutesie CDM girl wins though, she is so adorable, but you upped her adorability with your wonderful card and colouring, she will make some fabby Christmas cards this year that's for sure!!
Hope you are well!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

you have it all sewn up fab.

Sweet Momiji said...

These are awesome! I LOVE the first one!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Momiji

Emma said...

Both cards are gorgeous...I love the black & white one, really stunning and the 2nd one is so cute.
Emma x

simplyfairies said...

Superb cards again San, I lurve the darn it, and fabulously coloured too!!