Friday 13 August 2010

I CAN NOW SPILL THE BEANS....SOME EXCITING NEWS

Well i've some exciting news to share with you...well i think it's exciting anyway....i've known for just over a week now but i had to keep my lips well and trully sealed untill i had the say so from the boss (Jo) :0) over at Sketch Saturday that i was allowed to spill the beans...yes you've probably guessed by now that i've joined the very talented DT over at Sketch Saturday!.....i was so shocked when i received an email from Jo asking if i would like to join the team i had to pinch myself to make sure i wasn't dreaming...LOL.
It's not only me who's the new kid on the block...there are two other newbies who will start with me tomorrow,very talented ladies too....CATHERINE and LISA....
I will be back then tomorrow with my first DT card,hope you will all come and join in...as always a fabby sketch by Jo.So for now that's about it folks
Have a great night
Take care

8 comments:

Catherine said...

I am as excited as you are Sandra ! Looking forward to "playing" with you and all the other talented Ladies ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Sonia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

Hi Sandra
Have just hopped across to your blog from the Sketch Saturday blog.
Well done on making the DT. I've really enjoyed looking at your blog, your work is fab & I'm not surprised they wanted you on the DT.
Well done.
Sharon x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

congrats San, they are lucky to have you, crafty lady.
janex

Kat said...

Well done San, I'm really pleased for you. You really deserve this DT spot, I'm sure you'll be an asset to them. Your work is gorgeous.

Kat xx

Sue from Oregon said...

I am so tickled for you!!!

Donna said...

Woohoooo San...you go girl...I'm so pleased for you and I just know you will rock the sketches..will try and join in for your first week...have fun hun :) Donna x

Jo said...

YAY!! we are very lucky indeed to have You, Catherine & Lisa join us! :)
Thank you for saying yes!!
Everyone is going to love your card tomorrow because it's so pretty and adorable ;)
I'm so looking forward to seeing your work each week.

Have a fab weekend hunni xx