Wednesday 1 December 2010

LET IT SNOW!!!!!!....

Well todays card is very appropriate for the weather we're having here at the moment in the UK.....as i'm typing up this post it's beginning to snow again here....another day i'll not be venturing out.
Back onto the card...today over at STAMPAVIE and MORE we have a new challenge for you "Snow/Snowflakes"...like i say very appropriate....i've used one of todays new releases from POLLYCRAFT....Paula's released 5 today,you must go check them out...this is Jerry "Snowman",from the new Jerry Kisses.... now Cherry's got a friend :0).
I've coloured the image using Promarkers and Prisma's,i've then cut it out and 3d'd it using glue gel to give the card some dimension,i've also 3d'd two of the tree's which i cut out using a Marianne Design tree die.....i've used stickles on the tree's and around the base of the image.
The glittered cardstock(which you can hardly see) and the textured cardstock are both DCWV.
The "let it snow" was made using Doodlbug "all mixed up" rub-ons,and for the snowflakes i used a Xcut punch.

Just a close up of the lovely image and i must add a dream to colour.....just two Jerry Kisses at the moment but i'm sure Paula's got some more up her sleeve :0).

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges :-
SKETCH AND STASH....i followed the sketch and my image is my new stash.
I LOVE PROMARKERS..."Christmas Tree's"
Well that's about it for now....i will be back with another post later on today....we have a digi release day at WHIMSY and so there's a BLOG HOP with some prizes up for grabs...so be sure to check back.
Take care


20 comments:

D K Crafts said...

Hi Sandra. Beautiful card. Love the colours and layout. This is a gorgeous snowman image. Donna

WeirdCat said...

Wow you were quick off the mark and with a beautiful card, love the sparkly trees, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Tine said...

Hi Sandra. Lovely images and beautifully coloured too. Fab trees too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card San!!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is adorable! Warmest wishes, Lesley

BA said...

oh san this is gorgeous!!!
have a wonderful day
xoxox BA

Joey said...

Hiya Sandra

Gorgeous card Hun, your colourwork is stunning, love those trees!

Joey.xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous Sandra, and I love the trees, I keep looking at that die..... need to have it I think.... lol. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ proMarkers.
xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Sandra,
This card is magnificent. I love the images and the layout. Gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

So precious Sandra!! I really love all of the sparkle on the trees!! :)

Lorraine said...

That is just lovely. Fabulous images. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sandra,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card so much detail. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Lizzy said...

WOW this is fantastic ...Thanks for joining us at sketch & stash....good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

kaylou said...

Hi Sandra
aaahhh this is gorgeous I love your trees and the glitter.... gorgeous.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Chris said...

I really love this card Sandra.
It is so bright and festive.
Christine x

Sue said...

gorgeous card sandra and i'm loving paula's new cute image:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Mary Lou said...

Hi there WOW I LURVVVEEE how you glistened the trees!! Beautiful
Blessings

My name is Wynneth said...

How fabulous is this? I love the snow on the trees and those are such cute characters. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Spyder said...

very nice, beautifully coloured
(Lyn)