Wednesday 8 December 2010

LET IT SNOW!

Hi everyone....we have a new challenge for you today over at STAMPAVIE and MORE...the theme this week is "Christmas"...hope you will come and join in and a big thank you to all who took up the challenge last week :0).
For my card this week i've used a freebie image and paper from CUDDLY BUDDLY....such a cute snowman,i've coloured him using Promarkers and Prisma's and added the all important glamour dust...you can't have Christmas without some sparkle...lol.
The sentiment is from a Daisy and Dandelion clear stamp set.
The button brads are HOTP and all other embellishments from bit box.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :-
CUDDLY BUDDLY.....Use the free papers...i've also used a free CB image.
SKETCH and STASH....lovely sketch again this week girls....thank you.New image and paper.
I LOVE PROMARKERS....Christmas Carol..."Let It Snow".
DIGITAL TUESDAY...."Baby,It's Cold Outside"

Well that's about it for now...
Take care


24 comments:

kaylou said...

aaahhhh this is such a gorgeous card and fabulous colouring.... love it.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Tine said...

Hi Sandra. Fab colouring and love those buttons! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card Sandra. Love your big, bold, jolly snowman to!
Clairexx

Katie said...

Fab card - Thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly! Katie x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Sandra. Absolutely love your card. The snowman image is adorable and I like the little charm on your sentiment too. Donna

Anonymous said...

Holy snow!! I just ADORE this snowman image!! The added buttons are so perfect!! Beautiful coloring!! TFS! HUGS

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Sandra,
This is a fantastic card. The snowman is beautiful and I lov ethe blue colours.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

hi all great but love christmas wishes 22 nov moon one , all are sooooooo amazin xxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous San, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sandra,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

awww Sandra this has to be one of the lovleiest cards i have seen,this really is so so sweet,i absolutely love everything about this one:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

pickle said...

Aww how cute!!

Kerry x

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Sandra!!! so so beautifully done hun!
hugs & blessings!

Lorraine said...

Great card. I just love that snowman. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute Snowman card Sandra.
luv
Debby

Becky said...

Wow San! I adore your card, how jolly that cute snowman looks and I love the addition of the button brads! xx

Annie said...

I love your fabulous fun snowman card San, and I'm glad you liked Kim's papers! thanks for joining in with our Cuddly Buddly blog challenge.
hugs, annie x

katesacraftybugger said...

Gorgeous card Sandra , You colouring is fantastic ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week-Kate x

Sonia said...

Wow San what a fab job you made with the freebies, great card. Thanks for joining in with the Cuddly Buddly Challenge :) I hope you are keeping well and all prepared for Christmas.
Hugs Sonia xx

Daniele said...

what a stunner of a card thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly
hugs

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Stunning card Sandra! I love the buttons and your colouring is amazing!
Hugs, Marit.

Jackie said...

I love this, totally fabby all round, well done hun... Thank you for sharing with us at S and Stash this week x

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card-love the image and your coloring is fab-like the out of the box technique you used

Jill said...

gorgeous card San so cute I love the buttons you've added to the snowman looks fab thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hope to see you next week when we have a very special challenge 51 hugs Jill xx